Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Things I'd like to do before 2k10 is over!

So guys summer is almost over (sad face) , and Schools coming, Concordia will be here next week, and Christmas will be in 3 weeks...okay not really....but anywho the time is ticking..and FAST at that...
Carnvial just ended (yes i am still on it...b/c a had the time of my life and I'm actually soo serious) and there are sooo many things i'd like to do before this year is over..
there is no specific order of how i want to do things either
1. Study for my LSAT and write in DEC
2. Go to the Bahamas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which is happening...pretty sure)
3. FIND A JOB during school
4. Go to Miami and play in their carnival (Oct 8th-11th)
5. Go to NY for labour day and play in their carnival..and SHOP til I can't no where!
6. Go back to toronto and attend a SOCA SWEET fete.
7. Go to NY for new years
8. Go to Montreal in Nov..and go an extra day!
9. Go out as much as possible before school starts cuz after that.....its me and my sexy books ;-)
10. Get all the birthday gifts i owe to my gyal done...(before the end of sept...at the latest)
11. Then theres CHRISTMAS...which involves a whole lot of spending and doing... but in general i'd like to have money for that occasion .and get allll my gifts (and not have I owe you's like last christmas)
Sooooo I know theres a lot that involves MONEY ....hence number 3 is a JOB lol. I know I wont be able to do some of the things...due to the cash in my pocket book however.....ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE..and its always nicccccccccccce dreaming
I do have more....but I can not think at the moment.
Ps if you can help financially in any way that would be soooo AWESOME :-P
THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment