Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Changes in Royal Jail, Saltfish and Sexy Marajhin :O

As a lot of you know I wanted to play in the Royal Jail Section of CNz 2k10....the reason why I didnt wasnt b/c it didnt have a waist peice or shorts..and I didnt want to have my booty every which way......BUT now they do....and it makes the custume look soooooo much more appealing with the Belt option....I'm pretty pissed b/c it was my number one pick...its orange which is sooooo bright and SEXY and I LOVE the gem concept.

They also made changes with Saltfish making it bling with slash of Blue (which is pretty damn HOTT) even more and the head piece is AMAZING!
Not mention Sexy Marajhin is EVEN Sexier...then it was before.
So for those of you who are still thinking about playing mas.....ROYAL JAIL is where its AT...Real talk!.










3 comments:

  1. the belt is better, but i am happy with my choice!! Jean and Dinah, HOLLA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wearing this Jasmine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. naw. my custume is green.
    but i want to...but with shorts instead of the the reg cut panty's

    ReplyDelete