Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ILOVETO

Its OFFICIAL I need a VACAY. I'm sooooo tired of this place called Halifax....summer isn't going great for me here...the weather is sooooooooooo unpredictable...theres hardly no club scene and when there is...I see the same people out every single time.. when it rains all you can do is stay home...and suffer...and the fact our buses only run every hour is a JOKE
Its time for a change...somewhere like Toronto....where I see a different person every time I walk down the street...the Club scene is always TIGHT...where PLAYS REGGAE/DANCEHALL and SOCA and its a place just to get away from home for a bit....when I'm bored I can go anywhere downtown on the subway...even the subway itself is fun...seeing lots of sights...after the rocket underground stops....you can still take the bus....b/c most run til 3am or 24hrs a day...you can catch a movie at 12am in the morning...take a walk on yonge street alllll night...the shopping is pretty nice (better then here)...they have a FOREVER 21 (not like Halifax) not to mention you can always find a date (for the ladies who are lookin' :-P) ...its a one of a kind city!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment