Friday, June 11, 2010

SOUL-MATES!

Happy Sunny friday Everyone!!!


Right now I'm at work..thinking how Blessed I am to have 6 bestfriends....and I know what your thinking, "no one can have 6 bestfriends"....but thats not true at all...b/c I do!!! Monique, Rajean, Nicole, Lameia, Nehnika and Cinera are not only my bestfriends, but their my SOUL MATES, I say this b/c we as a "crew" fit sooo well with each other. Yes we have our ups and downs, (more ups than downs) and we learn from everything. We can talk to each other about anything, and the type of relationship we have with one another, we can talk about ANYTHING.. from good, bad, sad, etc...YEs we are alll soooo different...but our differences is what makes us fit and feel special together!

I think we are so strong b/c we all have GOD in our lives, and when hes the CENTRE of your being...nothing can break you apart...nothing can break US apart...

I love these girls much more then words can describe, and I just want to say I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH....and THANK YOU for always being there, whenever I need you guys!


8 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW JAZZI... you make a grown woman cry .. haha.. I love you too.. soo much.. all of you guys.. we are PERFECT together.. through thick and thin. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. I was crying too.. lol... I agree with everytying that you said... 6 BESTFRIENDS... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Love you too boo. and it is amazing how we've grown together. we've experienced so much together. Everything TOGETHER. and i honestly believe we're gona be juss like the Sex in the City girls lol who have been friends for decades. we're gona be friends for decades!

    and if we ever have a little misunderstanding that gets in the way of us being together. all we gotta do is look back at these messages and look back over our relationship and remember that we cant let any little thing come between our love for each other. No Homo. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was me, LaMeia btw ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nera is saying...

    Aw man Jazzi this is too much for the am lol.

    But i read this quote and it made me think of ya'll:

    "A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely honest about who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other... no matter what is going on around us, together, we can feel safe in our own paradise..."

    I dont care what anybody says, I have 6 BEST FRIENDS, 6 keys, 6 locks, and 6 soulmates. Dont hate on our tight security lol xox <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT ALL!

    What more can I say than that we are BLESSED! God has put each one of you girls in my life to stay in my life, and I believe that with my whole heart.

    We have grown so much and have become part of who each of us are! Yeah people say you cant have 6 best friends, but I consider you 6 as 1 because we all have an equal part in this relationship!

    I love you gals sooo much and will always. xo muahhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so late responding but i didnt know i could lol until right now.
    Jazzi this is so nice! Love you girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well i think ththat at's just tremendous!

    ReplyDelete