Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bored much??!!

So now that the day is almost over. . I'm in my room listening to ADVANTAGE by none other than Machel Montano one of the greatest soca artist everrr!!! And quite bored outta my head...

First off my day was pretty decent. I started my day off by going to church wid my family!
Oh btw I finalllly wore my new babies :-D


After Church I put the Broccoli Salad together for dinner, then went to my Nanny's for an hour or so...

I then came back home and hung out wid the rest of my fam!
We eat of course and had lots of good laughts!!!
Heres my delic food! See the little piece of chicken I had...I filled my plate with salads (Broccoli-I made :-D, Bean and this other salad that was amazing!!!!

Man I lovvvvve my family times !!!!!

So now as I'm writing this...I'm watching criminal minds...and waiting for SPICE WORLD to come on channel 17 :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment