Sunday, May 8, 2011

Remember????????????

Does this look familiar?

Last year some time ago I wrote a lonnnng list of the things I wanted to accomplish and do before 2010 (the worst year yet) ended. .
This is it. .
1. Study for my LSAT and write in DEC
2. Go to the Bahamas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which is happening...pretty sure)
3. FIND A JOB during school
4. Go to Miami and play in their carnival (Oct 8th-11th)
5. Go to NY for labour day and play in their carnival..and SHOP til I can't no where!
6. Go back to toronto and attend a SOCA SWEETNESS fete.
7. Go to NY for new years
8. Go to Montreal in Nov..and go an extra day!
9. Go out as much as possible before school starts cuz after that.....its me and my sexy books ;-)
10. Get all the birthday gifts i owe to my gyal done...(before the end of sept...at the latest)
11. Then theres CHRISTMAS...which involves a whole lot of spending and doing... but in general i'd like to have money for that occasion .and get allll my gifts (and not have I owe you's like last christmas)

So lets go through this list :-P
Numbers 1, 2, and 3 were a success. I studied for the LSAT but I wrote in FEB 2011, I went to Nassau Bahamas on Aug 28th :-D and I was able to even find a job before I went.. (which is DALPLEX) .
Numbers 4, 5, 6 and 7 were all a DUD.
Numbers 8, 9, and 10. I got to go to MTL and for the extra day (yay), I most def went out (and still am) as much as possible..had to #liveitup!!! I got all my gyals their gifts except one...(she knows who she is!) However, the year just started over, so I owe two of my gyals.
Number 11. . I had money during christmas and worked a lot which was a blessing!

i will be soon writing a new list...so watch out for that !!!
Until next time :D
JazZiiBee Love's YOU!!!

God is Love
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment