Monday, May 9, 2011

For those of you who missed CNz Band Launch

I wasn't in Toronto buttttt I was able to see pictures right after the launch thanks to my great friend!

The Theme this year is:

Mythical Creatures

there is a total of 13 sections this year

All I can say is...if I were playing this year I would have a hard time deciding which section to go with.. ALL the costumes are GORGEOUS.


QUETZAL


PHO
ENIX



MERMAID



CENTAUR



DRAGON



OYA



SEA NYMPH



Pegasus




PIXIE



UNICORN



ANGELS





SPHINX




BANCHEE



SOOOOOOOOOOOO after alll of those beautiful costumes...which one is your favorite??????

I think mine is between Unicorn and Dragon :-D

3 comments:

  1. Oya by far is the most beautiful one!!! Love that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think im feeling OYA toooooo!!! wowwwwwww ... man i wish i was playinggggggggggggg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nera says..
    Oh man they all look so good, but I think Im with you Jazzi, Unicorn is my fav! Gosh, its beautiful...That's the one I would choose.

    ReplyDelete