Sunday, June 19, 2011

Can someone Help a Sista out !

Sooo for the past few days I’ve been trying to decide what I should do with my hair for Antigua...its between three styles:

1. Where my natural curls
2. Get kinky or sleek aka Senegalese twists
3. Braids

Now I have had twist before when I went to Cuba but I wasn’t into them and I made the decision that I would never again put them in my hair...however, I don’t really feel like doing and worrying about my hair while I am on vacation in the Caribbean..so it looked like I might breakdown and put them in...

Heres what I was thinking for twist options:





Tell me what you think...I need inspiration !!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I like twists.. first pic !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinky twist if you can handle them! Just keep them well moisturized and you should be good!! I love your natural curls tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Brown and Channy said, twists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gyyyyalllllls! :D ...I lovvvvvvve yaaaa opinions !!!!! I still haven't decided yet tho hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like twists! But I think u should keep em closer to your real hair length this time :) Even tho I do like your curls too

    ReplyDelete