Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SAY WHATTTT :-O

I'm sooooo shocked....2mins and 30sec ago...I'm on MEDIA TAKEOUT browsing and I come along a statement saying this: MTO EXCLUSIVE: DWYANE WADE IS ON VACATION IN ITALY . . . WITH A NEW CHICK!! (SORRY GABBY . . . BUT YOUR BALLER HAS MOVED ON)
Tears started comin down my face (and still are)
What I don't understand is why is he playing around with Gabby's head...she doesn't deserve such..she's beautiful..I'm hoping intelligent and her stylist dresses her quite sexy..... the only problem is she was a HOME WRECKER...and karma kinda bit her ass... or maybe he's upset at her because she wasn't supportive of their big loss to Dallas...hmmmmmmmm

I have two questions:
WHy not me (LOL)!!!???? And Why her...??? I am the only one who thinks Gabby is GORGEOUS...
and TWO....Why do men cheat on good-looking women who have fallen HEAD over HEELS for them??!?!?!?

Heres the PICS....them me what you think ....smt
ps. the new GALLL...is wearing those SEXY ASS SHOES....booooy


Then him and Gabby (prob the day before) ...this is JUST SAD...because I still WANT him...

1 comment:

  1. omg lol omg lol omg. Aint no good ball players left mannn. Said "why not me?" aha. This is sad tho...maybe he was just depressed about his loss, drank too much, and fell into temptation

    ReplyDelete